|Title:||Sr Systems Engineer|
|Facility Name:||All Marketing Alliance Group Companies|
Sr Systems Engineer
Marketing Alliance Group
The Sr Systems Engineer will manage all company systems, networks, and technological resources. This includes leading the company’s Server and Networking technology teams. Managing operations with cybersecurity as a focus point will be a core task. This position will also supervise system and quality assurance processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with department heads, marketing, production, and operations as director of all technologies involved with the company.
- Optimize implementation, maintenance, and support of IT infrastructure to maximize systems and network uptime for current and future needs.
- Research and identify IT solutions and technologies that put Marketing Alliance Group in the best position to respond to current and future business demands.
- Provide ongoing monitoring of all servers, networks and data communications using approved management tools. Identifying opportunities for improving and streamlining production services.
- Ensure technology standards and security best practices are met.
- Maintain network security with IT team and assets.
- Ensure company’s technological processes and service comply with all requirements, laws, and regulations.
- Development of IT team members.
- Management of project timeframes and budgets.
Preferred Technical Qualifications:
- 6+ years’ experience in building, operating, supporting, and securing IT infrastructure, including server and networking services.
- 6+ years’ experience working with server hardware management tools and/or server hardware.
- 6+ years’ experience in the configuration and/or design of Active Directory structure and design elements, including experience integrating Active Directory across platforms or technologies.
- Strong knowledge of networking, including TCP/IP, Vlans, Ethernet, switching, routing, 802.1Q, and DNS.
- 3+ years’ experience working with network monitoring tools.
- 3+ years’ experience leading the development of technical documentation related to IT operations.
- Experience working with IT vendors and managing vendor contracts.
- Experience using PowerShell scripting languages.
- Experience configuring storage area network (SAN) switches.
Quick facts on Marketing Alliance Group:
- 1,500+ employees
- 4 million + square feet of state-of-the-art manufacturing space.
- In house capabilities include:
o Fabrication (Metal, Wood, Acrylic)
o Plastics (Injection, Extrusion)
o Printing (Digital, Offset, Screen)
o Sampling & Fulfillment
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer