|Title:||Production Supervisor - 2nd Shift|
|Facility Name:||Alliance Printing|
Production Supervisor – 2nd Shift
Alliance Printing, a Marketing Alliance Group company, is seeking a 2nd shift Production Supervisor. The Production Supervisor will be responsible for training and developing team members and insuring jobs are produced efficiently, meeting customers’ quality and delivery expectations.
- Manages the manufacture of products, ensuring production, performance, and quality standards are consistently met.
- Completes production plan by accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Provides training to staff to build and improve skills.
- Ensure safety, quality, financial, and delivery goals and standards are met.
- Provides manufacturing information to senior leadership by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data, answering questions, and responding to requests.
- 5 or more years’ printing industry and managing employees.
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Understanding of prepress, print, and finishing equipment operations and maintenance.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and ERP software
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Required to stand and walk for extended periods of time (6 to 8 hours per day); to sit, talk or hear, both in person and by telephone. Regularly required to stoop, kneel, bend, crouch and lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
2nd Shift Schedule: Mon – Thursday; 5:30pm – 4:00am
Alliance Printing is a division of Marketing Alliance Group
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer