|Title:||CNC Operator - A shift or Weekend shift|
|Facility Name:||Creative Plastics|
A shift: Monday-Thursday from 7:00am-5:30pm
Weekend shift: Friday-Sunday from 7:00am-7:30pm
Creative Plastics (CP) has an immediate need for CNC Programmer/Operator to program, operate and trouble shoot CNC wood working equipment including a router and edge bander.
- Must have CNC Operator experience.
- Strong attention to detail as each employee is responsible for the quality of the product they produce.
- Ability to read detailed prints and the ability to use and read precise measuring tools.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-motivated flexible team-player, with the persistence to following through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
CP is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer