|Title:||Saw Operator - B shift|
|Facility Name:||Creative Plastics|
General Labor (Saw Department)
A shift: Monday-Thursday from 7:00am-5:30pm (plus mandatory overtime)
B shift: Monday-Thursday from 5:30pm-4:00am (plus mandatory overtime)
* must be available to train on A shift and cross train for Laser/CNC Operator
Responsible for safe and efficient programming, operation, and routine maintenance on a modern, high capacity Saw Machine providing consistent quality and timely quantity of material.
- Must have experience operating tools and saws with the ability to maximize yield and machining through creative programming.
- Position requires the ability to read detailed prints and the ability to use and read precise measuring tools.
- Position requires a strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment, as each employee is responsible for the quality of the product they produce.
- Position entails frequent lifting of light to heavy loads while standing up to 10 hours a day. The position also entails frequent bending, stooping, and kneeling.
CP is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer