|Title:||Sr Creative Display Designer|
|Facility Name:||Design Display Group|
Senior Creative Designer
Health & Beauty
Design Display Group, Inc., a designer and manufacturer of award winning, quality displays for a variety of markets, including retailers in the Health & Beauty sector is seeking a highly motivated and creative designer who will contribute to the design process of our company. Candidate will develop innovative designs and creative solutions for our clients in home related retail environments as well as other markets where we are involved. We are looking for someone who is a strong visual designer who has experience creating graphic art as well as 3D designs. It will be your job to not only ideate, but maintain consistency across all creative elements, with the expectation that everything created is created with purpose and accurately represents the brand for which it was created. This detail-oriented Creative Designer will leverage deep knowledge of design tools (Adobe Creative Suite) to support the production of exceptional creative solutions for our clients in the areas of marketing and merchandising. The Creative Designer will create designs utilizing all the manufacturing capabilities of the Marketing Alliance Group, support world-class quality and execution of innovative products, and provide solutions that integrate client-driven needs / brand differentiation into all aesthetic proposals.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop original high-level visual design concepts and solutions for multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Work closely with the new clients and our sales team to ensure implementation of the vision and direction for each project. Demonstrate the ability to take projects from conception to production.
- Work collaboratively with team to produce engaging design solutions for a wide range of clients, including the development of brochures, print, sample vehicles, displays and in-store marketing point of purchase materials.
- Provide design support, creative ideation, and new ideas
- Ensure creative execution maintains a consistent look and feel across all initiatives for each client based on their direction.
- Flexibility to work on small, medium, and large projects
- Develop, create, design, layout, and communicate concepts and mockups for customer approvals in a demanding environment. Quickness and accuracy are key in this position.
- Interface with various company divisions to ensure we are producing a cost-effective product while obtaining desired outcomes.
- Stay current with design trends
- Document all individual activities and provide periodic reporting as required by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communication design, or equivalent experience
- Initiative-taking, collaborative, and self-motivated
- Strong, Clean Design – We are looking for someone with an eye for layout, strong graphic design skills, with an appreciation of simplicity.
- Attention to detail – you notice when alignment is off, when words are not kerned, and when colors vary in shade.
- Please submit either a link to your online portfolio or submit supporting portfolio. Applicants without a portfolio will not be considered.
- High level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, 3DsMax or Vray
- Experience in working with or ability to learn Sketch Up and other 3D rendering programs
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to perform multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Good drawing and graphic skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with others in a team environment.
- Analytical ability where problems are complex
- People skills to work effectively with others
- Must have an enthusiastic sense of humor as well as a sense of urgency
Display Design Group, Inc. is a Marketing Alliance Group company.
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers