|Facility Name:||All Marketing Alliance Group Companies|
Marketing Alliance Group
Marketing Alliance Group is seeking an experienced Staff Account.
- Performs general cost accounting and other related duties for the organization.
- Maintains the general ledger.
- Codes invoices, sets up new accounts, reconciles accounts, and closes the monthly books.
- Reconciles bank accounts at least monthly, verifies deposits, and addresses inquiries from banks.
- Reconciles cash disbursement accounts, payroll, customer accounts, and other financial accounts; manages accounts receivable collections.
- Verifies and/or completes payment of invoices associated with accounts payable and ensures payments are charged to the appropriate accounts.
- Provides outside auditors with assistance; gathers necessary account information and documents to perform annual audit.
- Support Payroll function.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of general financial accounting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software, and accounting software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, or related field, preferred.
- At least three years of related experience required.
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers