|Title:||Injection Tool Maker|
|Department:||Plastics - Injection Molding|
|Facility Name:||Creative Plastics|
Injection Tool Maker & Repair Technician
Creative Plastics, a Marketing Alliance Group company, is seeking a Tool and Die Maker to provide tooling support and design support for Creative Plastics' Profile Injection Department.
- Design and repair Injection mold for plastic manufacturing per specifications delivered by the engineering department.
- Build molds, fixtures, or related tools and complete tooling repairs and revisions in accordance with the blueprint dimensions.
- Setup and operate Tool Room equipment needed to build, repair, revise and service molds, fixtures, and related tools in a correct and timely manner.
- Ensure projects are completed within the quoted time and material limits and communicate any expected delays or budget variances.
- Work independently and with limited supervision.
- Five to ten years of design and repair experience for a plastic injection molding manufacturing
- Knowledge of EDM, CNC, grinders, and manual equipment necessary.
- Must be able to troubleshoot tooling in production when the need arises.
- Must understand complex tooling design and construction and demonstrate an above average mechanical aptitude.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates a plus.
Creative Plastics is a Marketing Alliance Group company.
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer