|Title:||Extrusion Supervisor - 3rd Shift|
|Department:||Plastics - Extrusion|
|Facility Name:||Creative Plastics|
Profile Extrusion Supervisor – 3rd Shift
Creative Plastics (a Marketing Alliance Group company) is seeking a 3rd shift Supervisor to manage and lead the operations of the extrusion team. The supervisor assures the work area under their supervision is operating in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assures personnel are adhering to safety policies.
- Assures personnel have the tools and materials to perform all of their assigned tasks in a safe, effective and efficient manner.
- Coordinates with purchasing to assure all materials and tools required are available in a timely manner.
- Assists in resolving quality issues during shift.
- Directs, trains, and reviews all direct reports and provides daily support as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Works with minimal level of supervision.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
High School diploma or equivalent and 10 years of experience.
- Lifting: Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to position.
- Push/Pull: Maximum force pushed/pulled: Using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction
- Stooping: Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist.
- Standing: Standing for sustained periods of time.
- Walking: Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Exerts up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer