|Title:||Laser Operator - B shift or Weekend shift|
|Department:||Plastics - Acrylic Fabrication|
|Facility Name:||Creative Plastics|
B shift: Monday-Thursday from 5:30pm-4:00am
Weekend shift: Friday-Sunday from 7:00am-7:30pm (work 36 get paid for 40)
(training on A shift is required: Monday to Thursday from 7:00am-5:30pm)
The Laser Operator’s role is to work within a team to produce parts on schedule and to the required specifications.
- Convert drawings to programs that effectively utilize materials and process parts in an efficient manner. This includes design troubleshooting, file modification, and tracking of cut parts.
- Operate laser cutters – loading/unloading material, ensuring parts do not move and are processed according to specifications.
- Track which parts have been processed and organize parts for downstream use.
- Maintain lasers in conjunction with maintenance personnel (preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, calibration, oiling/greasing of parts, clearing of filters, etc.) as well as keeping the area around the machine clean and organized.
- Experience programming, operating and trouble-shooting lasers to process plastics parts is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail as each employee is responsible for the quality of the product they produce.
- Ability to read detailed prints and the ability to use and read precise measuring tools.
- Self-motivated flexible team-player, with the persistence to following through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Creative Plastics is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer