|Facility Name:||Alliance Distribution|
Alliance Distribution (NLB)
Alliance Distribution (NLB) is seeking Fulfillment Support at its Alliance Distribution location in Dalton, GA. Join a winning team and take advantage of fabulous benefit package including paid holiday leave, medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, a 401(k) with match and more!
1st shift: Mon – Friday; 7am – 3:30pm
- Picking products to fulfill customer orders.
- Assist in completing projects.
- Assist with warehouse inventories and inventory control.
- Check information against packing slips and verify that inventory is correct and posting.
- Safely packaging for shipment
- Maintain accurate records of items shipped.
- Safely and effectively operate forklifts and other warehouse lifting devices.
- Experience and understanding of computers including operation of inventory control software, ERP/ MRP, printing labels, word processing, spreadsheets, generate reports and ability to effectively communicate via email.
- Ability to work on feet for 8 hours and carry loads up to 60 pounds.
- Experience using FedEx system or use of comparable system.
- This full-time position requires the ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Alliance Distribution is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
Quick facts on MAG:
• 1,500+ employees
• 4 million + square feet of state-of-the-art manufacturing space
• Fabrication (Metal, Wood, Acrylic)
• Plastics (Injection, Extrusion)
• Printing (Digital, Offset, Screen)
• Sampling & Fulfillment
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer