|Facility Name:||American Display & Fixture|
American Display and Fixture
Assemblers perform a variety of tasks related to the assembly of display and fixtures.
- Work Safely in the Manufacturing Production Environment.
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes, and procedures.
- Prepare and assemble materials and parts.
- Move, process, and organize materials and manufactured products.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment, and materials to Production Supervisor.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Strong attention to detail to assure a quality product as each employee is responsible for the quality of the products they produce.
- Ability to use hand and power tools including screw drivers and drills.
- Frequent light to moderate lifting while standing for up to 10 hrs. a day.
- Frequent bending, stooping, kneeling, and twisting.
- Ability multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline drive environment.
- All shifts may be required to work overtime depending on the needs of the customer.
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
ADF is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
Quick facts on MAG:
- 1,500+ employees
- 4 million + square feet of state of the art manufacturing space
- Fabrication (Metal, Wood, Acrylic)
- Plastics (Injection, Extrusion)
- Printing (Digital, Offset, Screen)
- Sampling & Fulfillment
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer