|Facility Name:||Creative Plastics|
Swing shift: Monday-Friday from 11am – 7pm
Creative Plastics (CP) is seeking a Project Expeditor to join their Production Team. The Expeditor will be responsible coordinating delivery of materials, products, and updates through the manufacturing process. Upon arrival, the Expeditor confirms the quantity and quality of materials, schedules, and ensures the correct items get to the appropriate assembly areas.
- Verifies production orders for small quantity production runs.
- Schedules and pushes product through the Repair and Maintenance department
- Responsible for making sure the appropriate items get delivered to the correct assembly area.
- Communicate any part shortages or order discrepancies to the Production Supervisor
- Works closely with repair and maintenance team and supervisors to ensure orders are entered correctly, produced, and delivered within deadlines.
- Process open orders reported daily to update the status of orders.
- Communicate with team members any changes with project status and/or deadline.
- Ensures that work produced is coordinated internally and with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to successfully communicate (verbal and written) with and engage cross-functional teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, as well as a strong focus on attention to detail and accuracy.
- Persistent, “never quit” mentality.
- Must have the ability to read a print/drawing.
- Ability to track project and follow up with team members to ensure deadlines are met.
- Mechanically inclined
CP is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer