|Facility Name:||Alliance Printing|
1st shift - Monday to Friday from 7:00am-3:30pm
(must be avilable to work 6am-4:30pm for mandatory overtime when needed)
Alliance Printing is seeking 2nd shift Machine Operator Helpers in assisting with machinery set up, working properly, and conforming with company quality, quantity, and efficiency standards.
- Sets up and operates machine in the production of turned-edge sample binders/boards.
- Understand and follow work orders, and other specifications to ensure the proper setup sequence is followed.
- Selects, places, and secures tools.
- Places and secures work pieces in machine.
- Prepares fixtures and feeding devices, starts machine, and engages feed.
- Observes each machine to verify quality performance.
- Verifies measuring instruments such as gauges, calipers, and equipment are in proper working order.
- Sets and adjusts necessary controls to regulate machines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Thorough understanding of mechanics and other properties of machines.
- Ability to follow written instructions.
- Ability to follow proper safety protocols.
- Ability to understand production goals and accomplish those goals.
- Ability to determine whether machinery is working properly based on specifications for expectations such as fixtures, machine speeds, or feed rates.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Machine Operator experience required!
- Must be able to work in noisy environments.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, squat, and climb to access all parts of the machine.