|Title:||Inventory Control Manager|
|Facility Name:||Creative Plastics|
Inventory Control Manager
Creative Plastics, a Marketing Alliance Group company, is seeking an Inventory Control Manager to oversee the material management and inventory function of the company at all locations. The Inventory Control Manager responsibilities comprise managing, organizing, controlling, and analyzing the activities and transactions related to inventory management.
- Oversee the organization of raw materials and finished goods inventory.
- Works closely with manufacturing team in coordinating and planning the production control, inventory management, scheduling, and material planning.
- Oversees the functions of inventory team.
- Analyze daily inventory positions for the raw materials, packaging materials, finished goods to provide a daily summary of inventory levels and resolve discrepancies.
- Develop, document, and implement inventory control procedures and review inventory records for finished goods and raw materials.
- Coordinate and direct the activities related with keeping accurate records on the incoming as well as outgoing shipments and preparing the items so that they can be shipped to meet deadlines.
- Utilizing discretion and independent judgment for directing the activities related to inventory management.
- Lead the organization's inventory related teams and provide leadership for training and development of departmental personnel.
- Maintain inventory as required by the sales and operations planning process, customer requirements, production schedules and corporate inventory management objectives.
- Operate with a high sense of urgency and take daily action to assure production and assembly areas have the materials when needed as needed.
- Ensures BOM errors are communicated to appropriate personnel in a documented and timely manner.
- Communicates with Project Managers, Designers and Engineers to assure everyone is aware of excess items in inventory and takes steps to utilize those items on new products or as substitutions on existing products.
- Ensure that overstocks are minimized, and that the redundant and obsolete raw materials are removed.
- A combination of education and experience that is the equivalent of 10+ years in manufacturing operations, or supply chain is required along with some knowledge in the management related area of logistics and materials.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient user of MS Excel.
- Experience and strong knowledge of ERP or similar systems for managing orders and inventory in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Forklift certified.
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer