|Title:||Lead - Fabrication|
|Facility Name:||Creative Plastics|
Lead - Fabrication (A & B shifts)
Creative Plastics is seeking a Fabrication Lead for both A and B shifts to assure high levels of productivity while producing / assembling quality parts in a safe manner. Promote a culture of teamwork with an emphasis on productivity and accountability. Pro-actively identify opportunities for improvement and develop and implement plans to address those opportunities.
- Set up production area to ensure the efficient use of personnel.
- Coordinate materials to assure the production has the items needed when they are needed.
- Utilize systems to properly account for production and materials in a timely manner.
- Provide clear direction and set expectations for new and existing hourly and temporary personnel.
- Ensure that all hourly and temporary personnel have the training, tools and information required for them perform their duties.
- Hold all personnel accountable for their work.
- Coach personnel in the areas of productivity, quality, safety, and teamwork and provide any other assistance deemed necessary to meet manufacturing objectives.
- Ensure employee safety by ensuring all safety devices are in use and the proper personal protective equipment (PPE) is worn at all times.
- Implement and maintain practices that ensure the workplace is kept clean and organized.
- 1+ yrs of experience in a leadership/supervisory capacity within a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Aptitude and desire to learn manufacturing processes.
Position: Full-time, Monday – Thursday 6:00AM to 5:30PM (A shift) - 5:30pm to 4am (B shift)
Creative Plastics is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer