|Facility Name:||Creative Plastics|
Production Expeditor - A Shift
A-shift: Monday-Thursday from 7:00am-5:30pm
(may be required to work on Fridays or extended hours based on business needs)
Creative Plastics (CP) is seeking an A shift Expeditor to join their Production Team. The Expeditor will be responsible for the coordinated and timely delivery of all materials throughout the manufacturing process. Upon arrival, the Expeditor confirms the quantity and quality of materials and ensures the correct items get to the appropriate assembly areas.
- Verifies the quantity and quality of materials upon arrival.
- Responsible for sending the appropriate items to the correct assembly area.
- Communicate any part shortages or order discrepancies to the Production Supervisor
- Works closely with plant management and supervisors to ensure orders are entered correctly, produced, and delivered within deadlines.
- Process open orders reported daily to update the status of orders.
- Communicate with team members any changes with project status and/or deadline.
- Ensures that work produced is coordinated internally and with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to successfully communicate (verbal and written) with and engage cross-functional teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, as well as a strong focus on attention to detail and accuracy.
- Persistent, “never quit” mentality.
- Must have the ability to read a print/drawing.
- Ability to track project and follow up with team members to ensure deadlines are met.
- Mechanically inclined
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer