|Title:||Packaging / Display Structural Designer|
|Facility Name:||Paramount Printing|
Packaging/Display Structural Designer
Paramount Printing, a designer and manufacturer of award-winning print and displays, is seeking a Packaging / Display Structural Designer. The Structural Designer will design, sample, and test corrugated packaging and displays for several markets with emphasis on Health and Beauty Products.
- Develops creative concept renderings of both permanent and temporary displays
- Designs and builds Structural Display concepts using Artios CAD
- Modifies display components and generates Specification Packages using Artios CAD
- Builds and organizes Product library of images to be used for rendering purposes
- Operates Cutting Table for sample making of Corrugated Display Components
- Conducts tests to assure design meets requirements of customer.
- 4+ years of pertinent relevant experience utilizing Artios.
- In depth knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes as they pertain to corrugated packaging and displays - cutting, folding, printing, assembly (building), etc.
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven environment as well as a strong focus toward attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have a service-oriented mindset.
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer