|Title:||Bill of Material Clerk|
|Facility Name:||Creative Plastics|
Bill of Material Clerk
Creative Plastics, a Marketing Alliance Group company, is seeking a Bill of Material Clerk. This position is responsible for will verifying and preparing the complete bill of materials required to produce jobs in the manufacturing process at Creative Plastics according to company needs and customer requirements.
- Prepares and generates Bill of Materials for jobs in manufacturing.
- Coordinates material requirements with production planning, purchasing, shipping, and receiving, and materials storage.
- Communicates with production planning and scheduling based on customer established deadlines.
- Reviews inventory levels and material delivers to ensure deliveries occur within customer timelines.
- Works with purchasing department to schedule delivery of materials and outside purchases to meet delivery requirements.
- Follows up with shipping and receiving related to critical purchased materials.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the proven ability to work well with all levels of management and staff.
- Proficient with inventory reporting systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Excel.
Education and Experience:
- Five years of experience in materials control field required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dalton, GA 30720: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Inventory control: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 3 years (Required)
- Manufacturing: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: In person