|Title:||Production Supervisor - Weekend Shift|
|Facility Name:||Creative Plastics|
Production Supervisor – Weekend Shift
Creative Plastics is seeking a Production Supervisor on Weekend shift. Supervisors will be responsible for training and developing team members and insuring jobs are produced efficiently, meeting customers’ quality and delivery expectations.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Coach personnel in the areas of productivity, quality, safety, and teamwork and provide leadership deemed necessary to meet manufacturing objectives.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs, evaluating new equipment, and techniques.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data, answering questions, and responding to requests.
- Prefer experience in Plastic Industry
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Weekend Shift Schedule: Friday - Sunday; 7am - 7:30pm
CP is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group family of companies.
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer