|Title:||Hard Surface Samples Plant Manager|
|Facility Name:||Marketing Alliance Samples|
Hard Surface Samples Plant Manager
Marketing Alliance Samples
Marketing Alliance Samples (MAS) of Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) has an immediate opening for a Hard Surface Samples Plant Manager. This position plans, organizes, manages, monitors and improves the day-to-day activities of the hard surface sampling division and coordinates resources across shifts to ensure smooth and efficient manufacturing operations while promoting a team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage hard surface sampling division of 20-75 employees to successfully achieve daily production goals and overall business objectives.
- Staffs, develops, and mentors team members.
- Resolve production issues and obstacles with a positive “can-do” approach (i.e. looks at problems as opportunities).
- Track and improve key performance indicators to drive continuous improvements on the production floor.
- Identify opportunities to utilize technology to improve throughput and quality.
- Manages and coordinates the activities of workers engaged in operating a variety of machines and fixtures to produce hard surface samples.
- Meet and exceed company production schedules, quality, safety, and efficiency goals.
- Interpret specifications and job orders to workers, assign duties, and establish or study and adjust work procedures and requirements to meet production schedules.
- Requisition materials required to meet production goals and examine items produced to determine if they meet required specifications, ensure product quality and traceability documentation is complete and accurate, interpret company policies to workers.
- Read product specification related to work orders and monitor these specifications as they apply to customers products and work in process.
- Motivate and communicate with employees in a positive and constructive manner, and work with related departments to resolve product or process discrepancies and promote constructive improvement activity and problem resolution.
- 5 plus years demonstrated leadership experience in hard surface samples production is required.
- Experience working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment manufacturing environment.
- Ability to set-up and improve the most-efficient production work flows with a focus on fabrication, construction, and/or assembly operations.
- Proven leadership experience managing production teams that are engaged, focused on safety, quality, and high production output, and work as a team to accomplish set objectives.
- Self-motivated flexible team-player that works effectively at all levels of the plant.
- Outstanding communication and positive problem resolution skills are required.
- Proficient in MS Office
MAS is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer