|Facility Name:||Creative Plastics|
Creative Plastics (CP) is seeking a Junior Engineer to join our engineering team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide support to the Engineering team and other company departments including customer service, quality control and supply chain.
- Contribute to building a 'rapid prototyping' culture to test and prove-out ideas by creating prototype parts by using rapid prototyping and traditional model making technologies.
- Participate in product testing of prototypes to aid the design process.
- Develop unique solutions to solve product design challenges.
- Create Instruction sheets to match clients branded templates.
- Support the Product Development engineers and designers to develop solid models, engineering drawings and BOMS's for new product concepts.
- CAD experience is required (SolidWorks is a must).
- Must be able to pass SolidWorks certification assessment.
- Must have experience as a draftsman or working in a manufacturing environment.
- Above all, the individual must be an effective problem solver who is committed to producing products of exceptional quality.
- Undergraduate in Engineering or related field is highly preferred.
- Very important – if possible please include work examples, such as CAD images or prototype photos of past class work or intern work.
CP is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer