|Title:||Open Sell Engineer|
|Facility Name:||Design Display Group|
Open Sell Engineer
Design Display Group
Design Display Group (DDG) is seeking an Open Sell Engineer to join our design team within the Prestige Health & Beauty Sector of retail.
- Pitch Problem solving ideas that enhance projects
- Use feedback from leaders to improve work
- Collaborating with designers, draft and prepare detail drawings
- Create Engineering drawings from verbal or written instruction
- Ensure that anticipated problems in manufacturing, assembly, installation, and operation are resolved by the drawings produced
- Interpret general designs prepared by others to complete the details
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Prioritize cost savings throughout all processes, offering value engineering suggestions and ensuring we are not compromising cost of quality
- Draft and create detailed drawings, sketches, and profiles used in the planning or installation of store fixtures or other DDG/MAG programs
- Draw preliminary sketches of proposed project
- Retrieves information from computer files and display information on screen, utilizing specialized software
- Solidworks experience (2-5 years is a must)
- AutoCAD experience for Planogramming layouts
- PC Proficient
- Strong willingness to learn
- Time management and multitasking abilities
Open Sell Specifics
- Understanding of different Gondolas used in Sephora and/or Ulta.
- Restrictions and requirements of a tray on a Gondola shelf.
- The language (terms) used in Sephora and/or Ulta to describe their system.
- Basic understand of electrical and lighting
- Layout of backstock and saleable product.
DDG is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|