|Title:||Maintenance Mechanic / Electrician|
|Facility Name:||American Display & Fixture|
American Display & Fixture
American Display & Fixture (ADF) has an immediate opportunity for a Maintenance Mechanic/Electrician. This full time position is responsible for assuring the facilities and equipment at ADF are in proper operating condition.
- Analyzes all mechanical, electrical and operational problems with production and facility equipment.
- Performs a variety of maintenance tasks including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical (3-phase), pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production equipment.
- Maintains, services, troubleshoots, and repairs electrical and electronic circuitry and related components associated with production and facility equipment.
- Diagnoses PLC's, AC/DC drive systems and various types of computer operated control circuitry.
- Performs preventative maintenance tasks per the established schedule.
- Complies with all safety regulations.
- Maintains a safe, clean and orderly work area.
- Experience trouble shooting and repairing mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems in an industrial environment - including forklifts.
- Self-motivated flexible team-player, with a service oriented mind set and the persistence to following through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to read/interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
- Ability to properly utilize electrical ladder diagrams, electronic circuitry diagrams, and software programs to modify, repair, or improve equipment functionality.
- Strong time management and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- 5 years' experience in industrial maintenance position.
ADF is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer