|Facility Name:||Design Display Group|
Design Display Group
Summary: Key member of Sales/Account Management team who serves as a primary liaison between the Design Display Group(DDG) and their assigned book of business. Responsible for initiating, managing and reporting of project progress to appropriate personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Primary liaison with all internal departments as well as the customer to ensure proper communication and that deliverables are achieved in a timely manner.
- Reconciles project tracking with Project Management and resolves issues/escalates appropriately.
- Initiates and facilitates meetings (launch, updates, etc.) as needed with appropriate stakeholders (Design, Engineering, Project Management, Estimating, and Production).
- Provides strong customer service and achieves effective client relations.
- Updates internal database systems in an accurate and timely manner.
- Attends operational meetings to provide and receive updates.
- Supports Project Management in maintaining accurate and up to date status reports and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of pertinent education/training and experience.
- Experience in Display and/or Cosmetics industries is a plus.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to create and maintain positive internal and external relationships.
- Must be highly detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Solid project management, planning, time-management, organizational skills and experience.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, especially in MS Office.
- Self-motivated flexible team-player, with a service oriented mind set and the persistence to following through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
DDG is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies. Quick facts on MAG:
- 1,200+ employees
- 3 million + square feet of state of the art manufacturing space
- In house capabilities include:
o Fabrication (Metal, Wood, Acrylic)
o Plastics (Injection, Extrusion)
o Printing (Digital, Offset, Screen)
o Sampling & Fulfillment
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications