|Facility Name:||Design Display Group|
Design Display Group
Summary: Key member of Sales/Account Management team who serves as a primary liaison between the company and their assigned book of business. Responsible for initiating, managing and reporting of project progress to appropriate personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Primary liaison with all internal departments as well as the customer to ensure proper communication and that deliverables are achieved in a timely manner.
- Reconciles project tracking with Project Management and resolves issues/escalates appropriately.
- Initiates and facilitates meetings (launch, updates, etc.) as needed with appropriate stakeholders (Design, Engineering, Project Management, Estimating, and Production).
- Provides strong customer service and achieves effective client relations.
- Updates internal database systems in an accurate and timely manner.
- Attends operational meetings to provide and receive updates.
- Supports Project Management in maintaining accurate and up to date status reports and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of pertinent education/training and experience.
- Experience in Display and/or Cosmetics industries is a plus.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to create and maintain positive internal and external relationships.
- Must be highly detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Solid project management, planning, time-management, organizational skills and experience.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, especially in MS Office.
- Self-motivated flexible team-player, with a service oriented mind set and the persistence to following through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Design Display Group is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group family of companies which employs 1,200+ people with locations in GA, TN and NJ. The capabilities of Marketing Alliance Group includes metal fabrication, wood fabrication, printing, plastics, acrylic fabrication, sampling and distribution.