Machine Operator - Printing
|Title:||Machine Operator - Printing|
|Facility Name:||Alliance Printing|
2nd shift Machine Operator - Printing
Alliance Printing is seeking a Machine Operator for our Alliance Printing division.
Performs tasks assigned in the general operation of automated machinery in a printing industry environment: operates Emmeci machinery that may include but not be limited to loading and unloading machinery, set up and basic maintenance of machinery, material handling; quality assurance: operation of machine in a safe and efficient manner.
- Position requires a strong attention to detail, and mechanical ability to assure a quality product - as each employee is responsible for the quality of the products they produce; ability to record production and material usage.
- Position entails frequent light to moderate lifting while standing for up to 8 - 10 hrs. per shift. Position also entails frequent bending, stooping, kneeling and twisting.
- This full time position requires the ability multi-task in a fast paced, deadline drive environment as well as excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
Alliance Printing is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
|Quick facts on MAG:
- 1,200+ employees
- 3 million + square feet of state of the art manufacturing space
- Fabrication (Metal, Wood, Acrylic)
- Plastics (Injection, Extrusion)
- Printing (Digital, Offset, Screen)
- Sampling & Fulfillment
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer