|Title:||Print Project Manager|
|Facility Name:||Paramount Printing|
Print Project Manager
Paramount Printing (PP) is seeking a Print Project Manager.
Simultaneously manage multiple projects from cradle to grave while assuring all stakeholders of the job are up to date on pertinent project details.
- Provide internal production team details on various printing jobs including print specifications, final artwork details, work orders, etc.
- Manage outside vendors
- Traffic jobs through production including proofing artwork, entering job tickets and preparing final invoices
- Work closely with customers and sales/estimators personnel to create print estimates in a timely manner
- Work with sales reps to ensure the final product is not only correct but also meets the expectations and goals of the client
- Creating and reviewing print specs and artwork pre-production to ensure the printed materials turn out as planned
- Communicate directly, as needed, with clients to answer questions and/or resolve issues
- Establish project priorities and graphic standards for our internal Design Team. Monitor Design Team workload and productivity, evaluate graphics for branding compliance.
- Maintain and optimize current technical knowledge of print processes, with emphasis on digital formats and cross platform technology solutions.
- Partner with Purchasing on sourcing print commodity items across multiple internal organization units, and identifying current items to be maintained by Purchasing for inventory and reordering.
- Candidates must be able and willing to assume immediate responsibility for the production of large-format printing (e.g., facilitating jobs through prepress, pressroom, and finishing departments).
- Minimum of 3 years printing industry experience.
- Preferable knowledge of wide format, silkscreen, digital, offset, and print finishing.
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to learn how to effectively use databases systems such as ERP’s.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with others in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to utilize the tact and diplomacy required to foster a team environment while keeping projects on schedule and budget.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Works with minimal supervision. Issues and concerns need to be communicated to supervisor.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in related field (business, engineering, etc.) and 3-5 years pertinent experience or equivalent combination.
Paramount Printing is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|