|Title:||Supervisor - Woodshop Department|
|Facility Name:||Marketing Alliance Samples|
Supervisor – Woodshop Department
Marketing Alliance Samples
Marketing Alliance Samples (MAS) is seeking a Supervisor – Woodshop Department for their 2nd shift. This person will be responsible for training and developing team members.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems;
- Reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Must have experience operating a Chop Saw and Panel Saw.
- Must be mechanically inclined and be able to read measurements
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Outstanding communication ability.
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|