|Facility Name:||Paramount Printing|
Paramount Printing (PPI) is seeking a Production Scheduler to manage the printing production for wide format digital, silkscreen, and small format digital print.
- Develops production schedules for wide format digital print, silkscreen and small format digital print, based on customer orders and delivery requirements and current work load across impacted equipment.
- Establishes effective communication with various groups such as customer service, sales team, and plant production departments to ensure the on-time completion of products through monitoring order status from start to finish.
- Expedites materials for production as needed to meet deadlines. Assists in maintaining the amount of raw materials inventory necessary to meet planned production schedules. Tracks the flow of materials through the assigned areas.
- Adjusts planned production schedules as necessary in order to assure items ship in a timely manner.
- Reviews status and recommends use or disposition of aged, slow moving, or obsolete materials.
- Self-motivated flexible team-player, with a service oriented mind set and the persistence to following through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to utilize the tact and diplomacy required to foster a team environment while keeping projects on schedule.
- Strong PC skills including with above average proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
PPI is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|