American Display & Fixture
As a Mechanical Engineer with American Display & Fixture (ADF) you will utilize SolidWorks to produce detailed drawings and instructions for displays and fixtures for a variety of retailers. Our products are manufactured in our state of the art production facilities utilizing the latest technologies in laser cutting, bending, robotic welding and powder coat paint.
- Reviewing designs with the design, project management and production teams to assure all pertinent current details are properly captured and then completing the print package so that the product is ready to be manufactured.
- Assuring displays are mechanically sound and designed for manufacturability.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Suitable candidates must be proficient in SolidWorks with a strong mechanical aptitude and experience engineering components made of metal.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with others in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
ADF is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
|Quick facts on MAG:
- 1,200+ employees
- 3 million + square feet of state of the art manufacturing space
- Fabrication (Metal, Wood, Acrylic)
- Plastics (Injection, Extrusion)
- Printing (Digital, Offset, Screen)
- Sampling & Fulfillment
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer