|Title:||Lead Cabinet Maker|
|Facility Name:||American Display & Fixture|
Lead Cabinet Maker
American Display & Fixture is seeking a qualified candidate to work as a Lead Cabinet Maker in our Custom Wood Working Division.
5+ years of custom woodworking experience required.
- Retail store fixture experience preferred.
- Effective writing & communication skills & ability to interact effectively with other departments
- Must have a good understanding of construction methods, scheduling, and blueprint reading.
Ability to effectively use measurement tools such as: tape measure, calipers, micrometers, etc.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, problem solving abilities, and proven leadership skills.
- Comprehend and follow all prescribed safety policies, rules, practices and procedures.
This position requires the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
American Display and Fixture is an integral part of the Marketing Alliance Group family of companies which employs 1,000+ people. The capabilities of Marketing Alliance Group includes metal fabrication, wood fabrication, printing, plastics, acrylic fabrication, sampling and distribution.
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer