|Title:||Industrial Design Engineer|
|Facility Name:||American Display & Fixture|
Industrial Design Engineer
American Display & Fixture
American Display & Fixture (ADF) is a manufacturer of displays and fixtures for a variety of retailers. Our products are manufactured in our state of the art production facilities utilizing the latest technologies in laser cutting, bending, robotic welding and powder coat paint. We currently have an immediate opening for a full-time Industrial Design Engineer.
Primary Duties involve:
- Ability to combine art and engineering for new product development from concept to production.
- Project management and the ability to work under and hold tight timelines.
- Solidworks 3D modeling.
- Interaction with customers and all departments within the company.
- Create detailed industrial design/manufacturing drawings and Bill of Materials for production use.
- Develop original high-level industrial design concepts and solutions for multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Associates or Bachelor Degree in Drafting/Engineering/Industrial Design
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Problem solving, attention to detail, and good communication skills.
- Microsoft Office competency, including Excel and Word.
- POP Industry is highly preferred.
- Experience with wood and metal fabrication/manufacturing is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of engineering software, graphics software, with emphasis on Solidworks 3D.
- Excellent oral communication skills, initiative, creativity, and the ability to learn product design and manufacturing.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|