|Title:||Quality Control Line Auditor|
|Facility Name:||Creative Plastics|
Quality Control Line Auditor
To define the responsibilities and authority of the Quality Control Line Auditor.
- Support, strengthen and advance the mission and operating philosophy of the Creative Plastics (CP) team.
- Abide by all regulations within the Employee Handbook.
- Participate in required training programs.
Responsibilities and Authority
Perform in-line audits on parts per the directions listed on part specific inspections during production.
In-Line audits include the following:
- Visual inspections (inspect for possible defects)
- Measuring required dimensions (diameters, lengths, widths, etc.)
- Perform specialized test as required (flex, breakage, and flatness)
- Record results as found
- Reject product that does not meet customer's requirements following a defined nonconforming process.
- Identify the status of containers (QA Approved)
Immediately notify the Quality Control Manager and Shift Supervisor of any quality problems.
o >Notify in person
o >Send email for documented record
- Have flexibility to perform other tasks as required by the Quality Control Manager.
- Ensure the Quality Management System requirements are met.
- Knowledge of customer requirements
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Munsel Color Test or equivalent
- Basic gage usage
- Basic computer skills (MS excel, MS Outlook preferred)
CP is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|