|Title:||Vice President - Design & Innovation|
|Facility Name:||All Marketing Alliance Group Companies|
Vice President - Design and Innovation
Marketing Alliance Group
Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) is a leading manufacturer of display, fixtures, graphics and samples for major brands and retailers. Our customers include companies such as Clinique, Chanel, M●A●C, Estée Lauder, Ulta, Sephora, Lowe’s, Home Depot, Shaw, Mohawk, Kohler and Bosch.
As the Vice President of Design and Innovation you would be responsible for establishing a culture of creativity in which our design team utilizes the latest techniques and materials to develop designs that support the brands of our customers and pushes them to the position of market leader. In addition, you would be responsible for ensuring that our corporate branding is consistent and on mark for our targeted markets and that our presentations to our customers showcase not only our design but also our ability to utilize the latest technology to present and focus on the details that are most important to the client and differentiate us from the competition.
- Ensures that design solutions effectively highlight the customer’s products and address the nuances of specific retail environments, considering both industry and demographic trends, without compromising the integrity and consistency of their brand.
- Assures design teams are utilizing the appropriate technologies to develop their drawings and that their designs utilize the most applicable materials and techniques for the intended project.
- Develops and implements design standards.
- Meets with customers as part of team presentations to assure we are on point to create designs to support their target audience in a manner that reinforces their brand.
- 5+ years of pertinent experience with responsibilities similar to those outlined above.
- Highly creative with a strong working knowledge of retail environments.
- Strong design background with ability to follow brand standards.
- Ability to successfully communicate design and branding direction and strategy.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation) to clearly articulate messaging to both internal and external customers.
- Self-motivated flexible team-player, with the persistence to following through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer