|Title:||Customer Service Specialist|
|Facility Name:||American Display & Fixture|
Customer Service Specialist
American Display & Fixture
American Display & Fixture (ADF) is seeking a Customer Service Specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Customer Service Specialists retrieve and compile orders from customer web portals, format orders into appropriate structure, input orders into ERP system, and follow up to assure the customer has received tracking of order shipments.
- Position requires frequent use of MS Excel, for both data analysis and the reconciliation of Purchase Orders.
- Specialist works closely with Project Management, Accounting, and Data Management departments to ensure the tasks outlined above are proceeding in a smooth manner.
- Acting as the first point of contact.
- Responsible for fielding phone calls and e-mails with questions related to items ordered.
- Other related tasks as assigned.
- Must be a self-motivated, friendly and able to take direction and run with it.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must be a flexible team-player.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Service-oriented mindset.
- Ability to research and follow through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as strong attention to detail and accuracy.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|