|Facility Name:||American Display & Fixture|
American Display & Fixture
American Display & Fixture (ADF) is seeking a Project/Order Analyst in Chattanooga, TN. Analysts retrieve and compile data related to projects/orders and assure the data is accurate, appropriately structured and input into the ERP system. Analysts track progress through the project cycle and assure all necessary updates are documented, captured and disseminated in a timely manner. Analysts work across departments and with the customer. Analyst review and document current processes and identify opportunities to streamline via use of technology and the elimination of redundancies and non-value added steps.
- Retrieve, compile, and analyze large sums of data utilizing moderate to advanced functions of MS Excel.
- Structure data for smooth integration into ERP system.
- Integrate data into ERP system.
- Collaborate and communicate with Project Management, Accounting, and Data Management teams to assure pertinent details and updates are communicated to impacted parties in timely manner.
- Manage the development and documentation of process for his/her area.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or 4+ of pertinent experience.
- Self-motivated, with a proactive problem solving mindset.
- Proficient in the moderate to advanced functions of MS Excel
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to research and follow through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be a flexible team-player.
- Service-oriented mindset.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|