|Department:||Plastics - Extrusion|
|Facility Name:||Creative Plastics|
Creative Plastics (CP) has an immediate opening for an Inventory Supervisor. This position plans, organizes, supervises, monitors and improves the day-to-day activities of plant inventory.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Will track and order parts on a day to day basis making sure areas have all necessary parts to complete orders.
- Problem solve discrepancies, verify issues and correct in a prompt manner.
- Will cycle count as needed / necessary to ensure accuracy.
- Meet and exceed company production schedules, quality, safety, and efficiency goals.
- Interpret specifications and job orders to workers, assign duties, and establish or study and adjust work procedures and requirements to meet production schedules.
- Requisition materials required to meet production goals and examine items produced to determine if they meet required specifications, ensure product quality and traceability documentation is complete and accurate, interpret company policies to workers.
- Read product specification related to work orders and monitor these specifications as they apply to customers products and work in process.
- 3 - 5 years demonstrated inventory experience is required.
- Prior supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- Requires flexible, proactive, self-starter with proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Proficient in MS Office
- High degree of accuracy and prior experience with a MRP system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
CP is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer