|Facility Name:||Creative Plastics|
Creative Plastics (CP) is a diverse manufacturer of Profile Extrusion, Injection Molded, and Fabricated parts. We mainly focus on retail and P.O.P industries. Founded in 2009, Creative Plastics utilizes leading technology and manufacturing processes to help our customers bring their ideas to life. We currently have an immediate opening for a full-time Industrial Design Engineer.
Primary Duties involve:
- Ability to combine art and engineering for new product development from concept to production.
- Project management and the ability to work under and hold tight timelines.
- Solidworks 3D modeling.
- Interaction with customers and all departments within the company.
- Create detailed industrial design/manufacturing drawings and Bill of Materials for production use.
- Develop original high-level industrial design concepts and solutions for multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Associates or Bachelor Degree in Drafting/Engineering/Industrial Design
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Problem solving, attention to detail, and good communication skills.
- Microsoft Office competency, including Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of engineering software, graphics software, with emphasis on Solidworks 3D.
- Excellent oral communication skills, initiative, creativity, and the ability to learn product design and manufacturing.
CP is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|