|Facility Name:||Creative Plastics|
Creative Plastics (CP) has an immediate full time opening for an experienced manufacturing lead person to work as a part of our first shift assembly operation in Dalton, GA. This position reports to the Shift Manager.
The primary duties of this position are to assure the following:
- Assembly production of quality goods in a safe and efficient manner.
- System transactions related to inventory and production are performed correctly and timely.
- A culture of responsibility and accountability.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in lead position in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to utilize the tact and diplomacy required to foster a team environment while keeping production on schedule.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
CP is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
Quick facts on MAG:
- 1,500+ employees
- 4 million + square feet of state of the art manufacturing space
- Fabrication (Metal, Wood, Acrylic)
- Plastics (Injection, Extrusion)
- Printing (Digital, Offset, Screen)
- Sampling & Fulfillment
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications