|Facility Name:||Design Display Group|
Design Display Group
Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) is a global company that serves retailers and manufacturers that sell through retail. We create displays and visual merchandising that make retail environments thrive. We take pride in the fact that we are a solutions provider, not just a manufacturer. With every project that comes through one of our many facilities, we treat it as a problem waiting to be solved. This means that we never design for the sake of design but rather for a solution. We are retail brand specialists.
When you work with MAG, we ensure that nothing is over looked along the way. Every detail of our work is thoroughly though out before and during production in efforts to avoid complications and unexpected results. With our variety of in-house capabilities, and our creative problem solvers, getting from point A to point B is much easier ensuring that our clients get the results they want, one easy step at a time. At Marketing Alliance Group, we are solutions.
MAG is seeking a Creative Designer to join Design Display Group (DDG) in Carlstadt, NJ. We are seeking a dynamic individual who can bring fresh insight and innovative perspective to our growing design team.
- Producing drafts and prototypes that illustrate innovative and engaging design solutions.
- Create multiple design concepts for the customer with rough engineering exploded views as needed.
- Work with engineering and model shop during prototyping phase to ensure that design intent is upheld through prototyping process.
- Create final renderings for use on installation instructions.
- Import engineering-generated Planogram for inclusion in the instruction sheet document.
- Collaborate with team members to launch designs, improve projects, and create client presentation materials.
- Identify and submit innovative materials and material boards to customer.
- Generate placeholder artwork for graphic areas on a display for rendering purposes.
- Manage the creation/revisions to instruction sheets for multiple projects for various brands within a retailer.
- Participating in various design projects from concept to completion.
- Utilizing feedback from team members to improve work product.
- 5+ years Designing POP/Retail Store Fixtures for the Prestige Health & Beauty Sector.
- SolidWorks, 3DS Max, or similar 3D design software experience is required.
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator is required; Adobe InDesign experience is a plus.
- Must submit a Portfolio (to demonstrate cosmetic design experience)
- Excellent communication and ability to work collaboratively with team members.
- Ability to prioritize project and manage multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Strong technical skills, along with typography, composition and information design skills
- Ability to visualize ideas in two and three dimensions.
- Strong aptitude and desire to learn new software modeling and animation programs.
- Excellent analytical, attention to detail, problem solving and communication skills that works well in a fast-paced environment.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|