|Facility Name:||Design Display Group|
Design Display Group
Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) is a global company that serves retailers and manufacturers that sell through retail. We create displays and visual merchandising that make retail environments thrive. We take pride in the fact that we are a solutions provider, not just a manufacturer. With every project that comes through one of our many facilities, we treat it as a problem waiting to be solved. This means that we never design for the sake of design but rather for a solution. We are retail brand specialists.
When you work with MAG, we ensure that nothing is over looked along the way. Every detail of our work is thoroughly though out before and during production in efforts to avoid complications and unexpected results. With our variety of in-house capabilities, and our creative problem solvers, getting from point A to point B is much easier ensuring that our clients get the results they want, one easy step at a time. At Marketing Alliance Group, we are solutions.
MAG is seeking a Design Intern to join Design Display Group (DDG) in Carlstadt, NJ. We are seeking an visionary individual who hungry to learn and provide a unique perspective to our growing design team.
- Collaborate to create client presentation materials
- Utilize SolidWorks to create/revise instruction sheets for multiple brands within a retailer
- Import engineering-generated Planogram for inclusion in the instruction sheet document
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate instructions for client installation
- Participating in various design projects from concept to completion
- Producing drafts, prototypes and engaging design solutions
- Listening to feedback to hone skills and improve design
- Pitch creative ideas that enhance projects
- Collaborate with team members to launch designs
- Take on special design tasks to support multiple projects (e.g. drawing customer products in a 3D environment)
- Use feedback from leaders to improve work
- 3DS Max, Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop (2+ years) experience is a must.
- SolidWorks experience is a plus
- PC Proficient
- Portfolio (to present demonstrating your experience)
- Strong willingness to learn
- Excellent communication ability
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Experience creating installation/assembly instructions is a plus
DDG is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer