|Title:||Sr. Account Executive|
|Facility Name:||All Marketing Alliance Group Companies|
Sr. Account Executive – Retail
Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) is seeking an Experienced Account Executive to manage and grow business with Mid-West based brands and retailers.
MAG is a designer and manufacturer of award winning, quality displays, fixtures and signage for a variety of markets with 2 million+ square feet of domestic manufacturing space. In house capabilities include: metal fabrication, wood fabrication, acrylic fabrication, injection molding, extrusion, printing (digital, offset & screen), sampling and fulfillment.
Along with operational excellence in production, we provide decades of retail strategy and design experience and a robust distribution infrastructure, allowing for the rapid development, manufacturing, and deployment of a variety of products.
- Develops opportunities with brands and retailers based in the Mid-West.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, guidance and recommending new growth opportunities.
- Communicates internally and expedites the resolution of customer problems.
- Primary liaison with Clients and internally liaison with Project Managers, Design& Engineering, Production, etc. to ensure proper briefing and deliverables are achieved with tracking status communicated.
- Reconciles project tracking with Project Management and resolves issues/escalates appropriately (internally and externally).
- Communicates changes and their requirements to client and internal stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Confers with Operations to obtain technical advice and resolve challenges in an efficient manner.
- Initiates and facilitates launch / kick off meetings as needed with appropriate stakeholders (Design, Engineering, Project Management, Estimating, and Production).
- Provides strong customer service and achieves effective client relations.
- Updates information in internal systems in an accurate and timely manner.
- Supports Project Management in maintaining accurate and up to date status reports and modifies schedules or plans as required
- Currently reside in the Chicagoland area.
- 5+ years’ of successful account management experience with retailers and brands in the assigned market.
- Design oriented experience or mindset.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation) to clearly articulate business needs to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to identify customer needs and effectively develop and present solutions.
- Ability to build relationships with key business, marketing and operations executives.
- Ability multi-task in a fast paced, deadline drive environment as well a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer