|Title:||Multi-Site HR Manager|
|Facility Name:||American Display & Fixture|
Multi-Site Human Resources Manager
Marketing Alliance Group
Multi-Site Human Resources Manager performs human resources activities related to recruitment (hourly & salaried), training, employment relations, safety, compensation, and the management of data pertaining to the facilities he/she is managing. This position is based in Chattanooga, TN and all facilities for which the position is responsible are located in the Chattanooga area. This position is responsible for ensuring compliance with federal, state and local regulatory agencies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Executes and implements the administration of company-wide human resources policies and practices.
- Manages recruitment, retention strategies and succession planning process for assigned locations.
- Assures all personnel are up to date on all required safety training.
- In coordination with the Vice President of Human Resources, manages controversial and sensitive employment issues.
- Manages employee relations activities and programs including but not limited to employee counseling, interpretation of policies, and new employee orientation.
- Establishes and maintains records and reports.
- Conducts safety inspections for facilities under his/her responsibility.
- Assures all safety records are up to date and readily accessible (written plans, personnel records, MSDS, etc.)
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5+ years of related experience as a Human Resource Manager in a manufacturing/industrial environment. Multi-facility experience is strongly preferred.
- Recruiting/staffing experience for hourly to senior management levels is required. Experience utilizing internet and social media for recruitment is strongly preferred.
- Thorough understanding of all human resources principles and practices, including employment law, EEO compliance, benefits and compliance, recruitment/retention and safety (personnel and facility.)
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation.)
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is essential.
- Ability multi-task in a fast paced, deadline drive environment as well a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Quick facts on MAG:
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer