|Facility Name:||Creative Plastics|
Creative Plastics (CP), a division of Marketing Alliance Group (MAG), is seeking a maintenance worker to join our maintenance team. You will inspect different equipment in our extrusion, injection molding and plastic fabrication departments, and perform any basic repairs or preventative maintenance when required. To do well in this role you should have previous experience in maintenance (preferably in an extrusion/injection molding environment), be highly skilled with various hand and power tools, and be able to read blueprints and repair manuals.
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them.
- Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
- Proven maintenance experience.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Related degree from a technical college.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
- Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary.
- Ability to use common tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches.
- Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.
- Experience performing routine maintenance.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Professional presentation and attitude.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
- Strong time management skills.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|