|Title:||Chief Financial Officer|
|Facility Name:||All Marketing Alliance Group Companies|
Chief Financial Officer
Marketing Alliance Group
Marketing Alliance Group is seeking a CFO to be the financial leader of our fast-paced, $175 million+ manufacturing company headquartered in Dalton, GA. The CFO reports directly to the CEO and is an integral part of the executive team whose mission is to set the strategy and direction of the company. This is a great opportunity for a strategic leader that is willing to be hands-on and embrace the growth of the organization.
The CFO will have responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and advising on all financial-related activities of the company. This includes assessing the financial performance of the organization, establishing annual financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth, providing financial insight that informs strategic decisions and overseeing cash and the capital planning process. The successful candidate must have experience working in manufacturing (preferably multi-location) and will have the ability to function at a broad-based, strategic level while being capable of driving detailed, tactical execution. Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate effectively with employees across all levels of the organization – including remote locations.
The most successful candidate will have proven ability to:
- Analyze and explore means of reducing operating costs and increasing revenues based on knowledge of market trends, financial reports and operating procedures.
- Provide the CEO with “real time” information on rapidly emerging issues, opportunities and results.
- Leverage and implement ERP based data analytics and business intelligence tools to drive real-time decision making, as well as operational tools to enhance performance and increase profitable growth.
- Support the business team on the active management of working capital by improving existing policies and procedures as well as implementing new policies and procedures.
- Provide financial advice and knowledge to others within the organization to allow for informed decision making across all levels.
- Act as the primary interface with Banks and other outside third parties.
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company and affecting its industry.
- Forecast the impact of business decisions and expected outcomes on all financial results.
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions with the leadership team.
- Safeguard the company’s finances in dealings with customers and suppliers.
- Develop and implement strategies to seek out and reduce costs.
- Develop financial and tax strategies.
- Exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA and or MBA is highly desirable.
- Experience working in manufacturing, preferably multi-site.
- Cost accounting background in a manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
- Excellent MS Excel and ERP skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
|Quick facts on MAG:||Capabilities Include:|