Lead Person - Machine Operations - 2nd Shift
|Title:||Lead Person - Machine Operations - 2nd Shift|
|Facility Name:||Design Display Group|
Lead Person - Machine Operations
Design Display Group
Growth driven opportunities…
Design Display Group (DDG) is in immediate need of a 2nd Shift Lead Person. This position is responsible for the duties listed below pertaining to operating a variety of equipment including lasers, routers, panel saws, and silk screen presses.
- Setting up equipment for machine operators and approving first off parts.
- Checking parts for conformance throughout the production run.
- Training personnel on the proper techniques for producing parts.
- Operating equipment and producing parts.
- Assuring personnel are producing parts in an effective and efficient manner.
Experience with the above listed equipment is preferred, but not required. Experience setting up and operating a variety of equipment is required, as is experience confirming parts to print.
DDG is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies. Quick facts on MAG:
- 1,200+ employees
- 3 million + square feet of state of the art manufacturing space
- In house capabilities include:
o Fabrication (Metal, Wood, Acrylic)
o Plastics (Injection, Extrusion)
o Printing (Digital, Offset, Screen)
o Sampling & Fulfillment
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer