|Facility Name:||Design Display Group|
Design Display Group
As a Project Manager with Design Display Group (DDG) you would simultaneously manage multiple projects from cradle to grave. Responsibilities include tasks such as:
- Reviewing of print packets and notes and the creating Bills of Materials and Work Orders based on such review.
- Coordinating with outside vendors and internal departments to assure all items are where they need to be when they need to be there.
- Proactively communicating the status of projects with appropriate personnel (Account Executive, Production Manager, etc.) to assure potential issues (delays, cost overruns, etc.) are effectively communicated and handled in a timely manner.
- Obtaining pricing information on items and services required from the outside. Investigating any deviations from quotes and obtains approvals as needed.
- Analyzing the financial status of each project and reviewing such with the Project Management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Point of Purchase Displays.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to learn how to effectively use databases systems such as ERP.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with others in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to utilize the tact and diplomacy required to foster a team environment while keeping projects on schedule and budget.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
DDG is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies. Quick facts on MAG:
- 1,200+ employees
- 3 million + square feet of state of the art manufacturing space
- In house capabilities include:
o Fabrication (Metal, Wood, Acrylic)
o Plastics (Injection, Extrusion)
o Printing (Digital, Offset, Screen)
o Sampling & Fulfillment
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers