|Facility Name:||American Display & Fixture|
To drive and manage the frontline shipping operations of their assigned facility and assure that all transactions are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Assure material handlers and shipping clerks are working in a safe, effective and efficient manner.
- Assure all items shipped are properly secured, labeled and transacted.
- Assure all shipments for the day are properly staged and accounted for so that they can be loaded in an efficient manner.
- Assure proper stocking levels of shipping supplies (strap, wrap, pallets, etc.)
- Timely follow up with operations and project management personnel regarding items missing that are due to ship.
- Cross train team so that adequate back up personnel are in place to cover for one another as needed.
- Promote team collaboration and accountability for meeting performance goals.
- 5+ years of high volume shipping experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Service-oriented mindset.
- Ability to research and follow through on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as strong attention to detail and accuracy.