|Title:||Lead Person - Hardware Packaging|
|Facility Name:||American Display & Fixture|
Hardware Packaging – Lead
American Display & Fixture has an immediate full time opening for a Lead Person for our Hardware Packing Area on 1st Shift.
The primary duties of this position are to assure the following:
- Accurate and timely packing and labeling of hardware bags/cartons in a safe and efficient manner.
- Accurate and timely input of transactions related to inventory and production.
- Personnel in the department have the tools and supplies required to produce their production orders.
- A culture of safety, timeliness, responsibility and accountability.
- 2 or more years of relevant experience.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to utilize the tact and diplomacy required to foster a team environment while keeping production on schedule.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is a plus, but not required.
American Display and Fixture is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group family of companies. The capabilities of Marketing Alliance Group includes metal fabrication, wood fabrication, printing, plastics, acrylic fabrication, sampling and distribution.
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer