Sheet Metal Fabricator
American Display & Fixture
American Display & Fixture (ADF) is seeking a Sheet Metal Fabricator for the 1st Shift. The Sheet Metal Fabricator will work 1st Shift Monday through Friday setting up and operating Trumpf press brakes for small batch runs for the Prototype Department of ADF.
- Previous press brake set up and operating experience required – preferably on Trumpf machinery.
- Must be able to receive a set of prints and independently set up and produce parts that match the prints.
- Ability to properly use measuring equipment (i.e., caliper, tape measure, protractor, etc.)
- Ability to read and understand basic engineering drawings (blue prints).
- Strong math skills (count, add, subtract, multiply, divide whole numbers, fractions, and decimals)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, organize and accurately prioritize work and use good judgment in varied situations.
- Must be a self-motivated flexible team-player, with strong communication skills, a service oriented mind set and the persistence to follow through on commitments in a timely manner.
- This full-time position requires the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
ADF is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
|Quick facts on MAG:
- 1,200+ employees
- 3 million + square feet of state of the art manufacturing space
- Fabrication (Metal, Wood, Acrylic)
- Plastics (Injection, Extrusion)
- Printing (Digital, Offset, Screen)
- Sampling & Fulfillment
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer