Lead Cabinet Maker
|Title:||Lead Cabinet Maker|
|Facility Name:||American Display & Fixture|
Lead Cabinet Maker
American Display & Fixture
American Display & Fixture (ADF) is seeking a qualified candidate to work as a Lead Cabinet Maker in our Custom Wood Working Division.
As a working lead you will be responsible for the fabrication and assembly of quality custom products. Qualified candidates must be able to work with minimal supervision, read blue prints and cut lists, set up and operating industrial woodworking machinery as well as lead and train a small group of employees to build quality custom products. The Lead Cabinet Maker is responsible for the quality of the products he/she and their team produce for both production and prototyping.
- 5+ years of custom woodworking experience required.
- Retail store fixture experience preferred.
- Effective writing & communication skills & ability to interact effectively with other departments
- Must have a good understanding of construction methods, scheduling, and blueprint reading.
- Ability to effectively use measurement tools such as: tape measure, calipers, micrometers, etc.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, problem solving abilities, and proven leadership skills.
- Comprehend and follow all prescribed safety policies, rules, practices and procedures.
- This position requires the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, as well as a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
ADF is a division of the Marketing Alliance Group (MAG) family of companies.
|Quick facts on MAG:
- 1,500+ employees
- 4 million + square feet of state of the art manufacturing space
- Fabrication (Metal, Wood, Acrylic)
- Plastics (Injection, Extrusion)
- Printing (Digital, Offset, Screen)
- Sampling & Fulfillment
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications