|Title:||2nd Shift - Production Supervisor|
|Facility Name:||Paramount Printing|
Paramount Printing (PPI) is seeking a 2nd Shift Production Supervisor. This person will be responsible for training and developing team members.
• Completes production plan by accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Ensures operation of equipment efficiently and safely.
• Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
• 5 or more years’ experience in managing employees in a Manufacturing Environment
• Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
• Experience in reporting on key production metrics
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Outstanding communication ability
• Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
PPI is a division of Marketing Alliance Group (MAG)
Quick facts on MAG:
Apply online at: www.mktalliance.com/careers
Marketing Alliance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer